Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Request For Church Donation

pandolce Genovese says he (I hope that the Genoese would reverse the chairs are not: P)

"Christmas passion," says the title of the program and let Christmas recipes with ingredients and processes.
Apart from a recipe for panettone highly questionable and doubled in a superficial (he says to bake at 180 degrees before saying that it pushed up to the edge and then does make a rising only mah, in any event inspired me and I wanted to try this:
Pandolce
Genovese Ingredients: 120 gr of butter

gr.90 powdered sugar 50 gr
marsala

1 egg 300 gr.
Gr.8 weak flour baking powder (baking)
gr 200 gr raisins
. 100 gr 40
candied pine nuts (I had not: ()
(there were also the seeds of fennel that I even considered nn, P) 1 beaten egg

whole almonds and almond slivers

the planetary mix butter and sugar should not be mounted slowly to the mixture too crumbly do not say it (I did but mine is crumbly MOOLTO: D)
Add the Marsala and continue to stir the egg
Add flour candied + + l 'then the raisins and pine nuts and yeast.
At this point he has pulled out the dough and made a ball on the table, mine was a terrible sticky and I did my best to be in the middle of a Pallozzi round pan silicone.
He had the same mold with the spatula and it nicely finished edges of the signs by gently with a spatula so that it grows so well defined.
Generously brush with egg, made a circle on top with almonds and filled with sliced \u200b\u200balmonds (I also finished hazelnut almond: P)
You also see my ... almost: D
Baked in the oven 180 °, 160 ° and then with my aluminum foil was colored too, and later as a child to the cooking time by inserting toothpick.
How do you say to us, gave us not a penny: D and yet the taste was presented with a delicious taste, produmato, a bit 'too crumbly, but definitely pleasant and in tune with the atmosphere of these days:) maybe
recipe to perfect but good. Photo repulsive to her daughter's absence: DDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment