Sunday, March 6, 2011

American Fare Pregnancy Tests

praline nuts and Mississippi mud cake

Today I prepared the Mississippi mud cake mammazan that makes me want a lot.
I made a kind of muffins with the mixture of mud cake above and I could not resist and I scattered the crumbs, almond praline looking at me: D
It 's a very good sweet, soft coffee and chocolate are delicious :) Thanks mammazan

I also made almond and hazelnut praline for friends:)
I put the almonds in a pan / To toast hazelnuts then I paid the same weight of sugar and ½ cup water and cook, stirring constantly, until they reach a kind of sand which was then caramelized. Here we must be careful not to burn the caramel:) and stir constantly incessantly.
I did before the almonds and hazelnuts separately (about 200 grams of each type).
Then I stretched out on a sheet of parchment paper to cool trying to keep them separate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment