I followed the recipe found on the website of Gennaro's recipe from Gualtiero Marchesi is a collection of Italian regional cuisine : rock cake with hazelnuts
Ingredients 320 g of dough
150 g sugar 125 g of hazelnuts coarsely broken (I used hazelnut flour since I had only that, it was fine and then 'went well ) 2 egg whites
Put the egg whites in a pan with sugar and whites with a whisk, add the hazelnuts (The original recipe calls for whisking albuni and then add sugar and nuts).
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spatula until the dough comes away from the bottom and sides of pan. Remove from heat and with the help of a teaspoon of the form irregular mounds the size of a walnut, then place them on a baking pan (I used the small cups).
Put in oven at 150 ° and bake for 40 minutes (my oven in a little 'less). Serve cold.
It makes a delicious aroma in the kitchen and I must say I'm really good:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment