Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cute Military Homecoming Shirt Ideas

chocolate fondant

I saw a fondant recipe for a pumpkin with a and it occurred to me that the thing that could replace the mashed pumpkin (which substitute butter) was the chestnut puree:)
So I decided to do this recipe in my own way:

200 g dark chocolate 130 g

purée

1 tablespoon of almond flour 80 g

brown sugar 3 eggs

40 g flour (I have forgotten ........)

I put the eggs with the sugar as if it were a sponge, I added the almonds always whipping up, then I added the cream to brown.

I poured the melted chocolate cool and I did not put the flour ('cause I forgot ....)

dose Pour into the molds and placed in the oven for ten minutes at 180 degrees.

I must say that I am chocolate and melt in your mouth as the true fondant. By cold are a bit dense, but always good. I have no idea of \u200b\u200bthe difference with the flour, but try again when I have time:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment