I Montersino seen that performed this recipe and I decided to try.
But as I kept the basic dough that I've already used in previous recipes on my blog (see here ) (in double dose), while I respected as a filling Montersino recipe.
Filling:
- gr almonds with their skins. 400 (increased to 500 gr. Seen as a lack of love)
- bitter gr. 100 (I had not, so I left out, but I'm definitely in smell / taste)
- sugar gr. 600 gr
- eggs.
- 125 gr cocoa powder. 15
- dry marsala gr. Qb
the dough with the help of the parchment, put the filling, rolled up and put on a line of stuffed with the addition of whole almonds and granulated sugar x decoration.
cooking at 170 degrees until about coloring.
The dough expands during cooking and the filling made with these doses is very abundant, and I 'advanced:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment