Chocolates my way Nutella cookies
Gold Saiwa
dark chocolate roasted hazelnuts
I spent the mixer biscuits, grind into very fine crumbs, not powder.
I've mixed with the nutella until creamy and malleable and compact together and put in fridge for a while '.
with melted dark chocolate I have prepared the foundation (I used a mini muffin silicone mold) and allowed to shrink in the fridge.
I took the mixture with the Nutella and I made some Pallozzi appropriate at the base of dark chocolate. Added on top of all a whole roasted hazelnut. I supported the
Pallozzi on the basis of dark chocolate fondant and poured over the random wire.
After resting in the fridge they are ready.
were appreciated: D
I've mixed with the nutella until creamy and malleable and compact together and put in fridge for a while '.
with melted dark chocolate I have prepared the foundation (I used a mini muffin silicone mold) and allowed to shrink in the fridge.
I took the mixture with the Nutella and I made some Pallozzi appropriate at the base of dark chocolate. Added on top of all a whole roasted hazelnut. I supported the
Pallozzi on the basis of dark chocolate fondant and poured over the random wire.
After resting in the fridge they are ready.
were appreciated: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment