Monday, February 21, 2011

The Sims 3 Nipple And Hair

The ambitious customer (practical advice for a bright political career) to


Once we have the time to eat
and I want to save
I usually try a restaurant
in the periphery, perhaps
family;

then the other day I found one
(with a little 'luck)
near the Certosa cemetery in via
there was a surprise:
a rounder ass the moon,
two pears sfidavan gravity
dainty lilac ...
a specimen of homo sapiens woman
with the miniskirt,
shows buried in aldiquà!
With a daughter like this
is the host to party ...

venture to ask her "what's your name? Why
between 'sti scrap? "
What operator is the blood to the head ...
smadonna: " Tegn giò from the man child!
is still tiny!
And only yesterday did the sixteen years! "

" I'm not a playboy "
answer the girl's father
" because, it seems, between few months
to dear belpaese
potran serve the new rulers ...

I carry forward only
my application ... no offense! "


0 comments:

Post a Comment